1. For further information, read here. The news is everywhere so I don’t feel the need to re-write it here.
2. The ships are in the international water for god sake! Israel army has no rights to stop or give any command to the ships. Let’s hear what the world is going to say about this. Israelis are breaching human rights and international law and convention and it should warrant the world’s attention.
2. If we still remember, Saddam Hussein was executed because the world believed he had breached the human rights because he was said to have killed hundred of Iraqis during his era. So, why on earth there is no one being executed this time?? Obviously someone should be blamed for all the deaths.
4. I just have 1 question to ask for any Israeli out there. , “what are you so afraid of the Palestinian that you don’t want them to develop at all and you keep torturing them?”. For any Israeli out there, please help me to understand this 1 particular thing. Palestinians have been giving in a lot especially their lands in order to stop the war but I can see that it’s not what the Israeli wants because the war never ends but getting worse. Therefore, what else do you want from them?
5. I do believe not all of the Israeli is cruel, arrogant and inhumane as proved by this article. (or does he’s actually a Palestinian who works in Israel? (if you consider Jerusalem as a part of Israel))
6. there are few malaysians on the ships. hopefully everyone is safe. ameen~
p/s = While Flotilla is being threatened by Israeli pirates, CNN is airing a far more important story. “Pandas learn to live in the wild”. heh!