Suddenly I realize that most of my friends own a set of dumbbells. The dumbbell is absolutely the most versatile piece of gym equipment a person could ever own as it’s cheap and it can help to tone up those muscles and lose that extra fat. Many exercise experts said that, no matter how inexpensive or easy dumbbells are to use, they are one of the most effective equipments when it comes to exercise. Thus, if you haven’t got yourself a set of dumbbells, go hurry up people~
Here are some benefits of a dumbbell workout :
- Weight loss (every muscle that is strengthened, that muscle requires more energy and will burn off those extra fat)
- Fit and Healthy
- Fast results (the result can be seen within the first few weeks.. 🙂 )
- Help people who suffer from joint pain, osteoporosis and arthritis as the strengthen muscles will takes the pressure off of the joints and alleviates the pain.. 🙂
- The workout can be done at home~
Hopefully this dumbbell workout video I found on youtube will shed some light on how to correctly use the dumbbells.
1. For the muscles on your arms, shoulders, back, and hips.
2. For the muscles that help your body twist.
3. For muscles on your shoulder.
4. To strengthen your body from head to toes.
* there are a lot more you can find on youtube, people~
Given a nicely done workout, one’s body is slowly being honed to its ideal shape and state but do take note that it does not promise instant gratification. Thus, it is important to face the fact that one needs patience and the ability to perform the techniques correctly, before he or she can get the body that they want. Happy exercising~